23 h

Why do girls hate sex?

mattclark242
why do girls hate sex? It seem like the only do it cause guys want them to. Some girls at work said they just do it for there man. I know they do not like it as much as guys do but I want them to enjoy it. If they do not want to do then I do not want to make them. sometimes all I want is to spend time with a girl or a relationship or to do fun things. Like go out somewhere. is there any way to make girls like it more? I want to do something with them that they enjoy.
6 h
people on here think I am bad at sex that not true. what I mean is people at work said that they hate sex. I only had sex with one women. She said that I was cute and that I last a long time. She did it cause I told her I wanted to and I did just to do it. it may be with someone else not her. She was ok. I just feel like it wrong and she may me sick. I do not like what she wanted me to do for her just so I could do. I did not want to be that type of guy. I pick the wrong girl.
Why do girls hate sex?
6
8