1 d

My boyfriend used to text me right after he came home everyday and at least tell me good night but now he doesn't is he pushing me away?

xJayleenx
we've been together for almost two years so for almost two years he has always texted me when he came back home after hanging out with me but starting this Wednesday he stopped. I think that maybe he loves me less what do you think? I don't know if maybe I'm just annoying to him because today I kept on complaining about how horny I was, acting really crazy stealing his snacks and running away, crying, lol I was all over the place today I don't know maybe he's losing feelings for me. I just get so excited that I'm with him that I do all sorts of crazy stuff like play slap him, slap his butt, stupid stuff, joke around etc. but I am always kind to him and affectionate. He's all I have besides my family so I am afraid to lose him. I'm not a person that people really like and I find I'm not a person that opens up easily either. I kind of suffer from anxiety so I often need a lot of reassurance I have a lot of fears. I just wish that we could be married and live together so that I won't have to worry about texts anymore and staring at my phone often like some idiot. I kind of feel like I'm like a dog waiting for their owner to arrive.
1 d
he's a really good guy
1 d
He responded back he said that he forgot brushed his teeth and went to sleep and that he was sorry
5
2