8 d

I'm curious and a bit confused about my sexuality/gender identity. I'm not sure what I'd be "considered as"?

Emogirl999
I never put much thought into my sexuality and gender identity because it's never been a problem for me. But recently I've become pretty curious about it. When it comes to attraction I consider attractive men and women beautiful/good looking but in like piece of artwork kind of way, like a beautiful portrait or a marble statue. I'm only really attracted in a sexual way to feminine looking men e. g. slim figure, longish hair, soft facial features, and I find eyeliner and nail polish attractive on them too. There have been some exceptions because personality does play a role in my sexual attraction to people. As for my gender identity, I like to think of myself as a girl, I like to dress like a girl, I like to do girly thing and act girly, but I also like dressing up in a more masculine way and I enjoy things that aren't really considered girly. All of that isn't that relevant because it could just mean I have a tomboy side. In my relationship I like to do things that the guy would typically do e. g. get my boyfriend flowers and chocolates, when we sit on the couch together I put my arm over his shoulders etc. Weird but not too unusual. Now the that makes me wonder is how it effects my sexuality, I like sex the usual ways, I also like being dominated and dominating, but I'm turned on by taking on then role of the guy too, basically wearing a strap on while having sex with a guy. I'd probably still be turned on by using it on a girl but not be turned on by the girl. Like the idea of filling the role of the guy is what turns me on. But like I mentioned I also like to be dominated by a guy. Possibly unrelated but I really like boobs, I like to look at boobs and I have a preference on which ones I like and dont like, I'm not turned on by boobs but I appreciate looking at a nice pair and watching them bounce, I also really like playing with my boobs. Anyways back to my question, is all of this normal and just not spoken about much or am I like gender fluid or something?
14
2