1 d

Anyone out there married and their wives have a boyfriend on the side too?

Anonymous
My fiancé and I have been talking about her having a boyfriend. At first I was really upset about this and was super against the idea. Now I kinda get it and I understand. She has convinced me it’s ok. I know she loves me and wants to be my wife and only me as her husband. She just wants and needs a little more from time to time. She met this guy and has been talking to him for a few weeks this has been with my permission. He showed her his cock and she can’t stop talking about it now. His dick is huge, kinda shocked me actually. I’m not sure how to keep moving forward with this situation I want to be excited and in some ways I am happy for her and I am happy she is happy. Tell me girls if you have this situation with your husbands and how does it all work out for you guys pros and cons and are your husbands happy and enjoy it. Husbands tell me why do you do it and why does it work?
1
12