Should I be concerned from what she posted on Snapchat? Does this raise red flags?

Junior42
So the girl I'm talking to jus posted this on snapchat. We've gone out once and are still talking but she posts things like this. she's answering questions on snapchat from the app Send it & someone asked her "So like you down for a friends with benefits?" and she responded with "Claim". so I'm trying to figure out if she's telling people to ask her and she picks the person to be the friends with benefits? is this a red flag? is this a cause for concern? but at the same time she also posts how she hates how guys treat her calling her a slut for these questions. But I also found this on her Facebook this is one of her quotes "Tinder is for hook ups only any guy who says they want a relationship just wants to secure the pussy" But yet I found her on Tinder it had her snapchat in her Bio & I started messaging her & we went out on a date & we didn't hook up. So im very confused please help me is this a red flag? 🚩🚩🚩 look at the pictures attached
4 mo
Also a lot of the time when i message her she responds with lol again and again but I keep the conversation going and I know she could have said something else besides responding with lol again and again it seems very cut-and-dry sometimes the conversation it seems like she doesn't put in any effort sometimes maybe she didn't know what to say but still at the same time responding with lol again and again
4 mo
But at the same time she had posted stuff in the past like if I date you my goal is to marry you, build with you, grow with u, I'm not dating u to past the time I see potential in you so that's where I'm confused because she post stuff like this and answers questions asking her if she's down for a friends-with-benefits saying claim
2
4