3 mo

If women enjoy sex as much as we men do then why do they always complain about men only wanting sex?

CasaNorba
I never understood this, this always sounded like some sort of oxymoron to me.

I mean if you love doing something I assume that you would do that specific thing as much as possible especially whenever you get the chance to.

I don’t see why the need to complain about it unless you actually hate it or you’re obviously expecting more than just one thing

It’s like me with and video games. I play video games all the time especially when I’m free because I always enjoy them. However if I play them at Chucky Cheese and Dave & Busters where you get rewarded tickets for playing then I’ll probably will get upset if I didn’t get the tickets I thought I deserved, nevertheless I still be happy that I got to play
Because it’s complete 🐎 💩 women do not like sex as much as men do
Because they expect more than just sex
GirlGuy
3
21