My boyfriend literally chooses porn over me and I'm about to throw in the towel?

Anonymous
Im crying my eyes out while writing this. My boyfriend and I are in our early 20s and we have sex everyday sometimes multiple times a day. He constantly masturbates. When I first got with him, we were in our late teens and we didn't live together and I couldn't see him all the time so it was perfectly normal that he would masturbate so much. As the years went on, I have now been living with him for a little over 6 months and this has been a continuous problem since I moved in. It doesn't matter how much I fuck him, as soon as I step out the door, he's on his phone on porn and jerking, as soon as I go to sleep, he turns on porn, as soon as I get in the shower, he turns on porn. He told me that he was trying to stop watching porn because he felt like it was bad for him. I was encouraging and told him that it was a good idea. He lasted without jerking for a whopping 4 days and he couldn't handle it and had to go back to doing it. This has broken me down and made me feel like garbage about myself. I compare myself to people in porn, I've developed body issues, I doubt my sexual abilities all the time, etc. I have sex with him EVERYDAY. Multiple times. And I'm pretty positive that he's cumming. He cums inside me and I feel it drip out. But since he constantly needs porn, i am pretty sure that I just don't satisfy him. I feel ugly and fat and honestly I have started hating myself over this. I keep telling myself that if I was enough for him, he wouldn't need to do this all the time. Tonight was the last straw, I woke up from a nap after I had fucked him earlier in the day and he was masturbating to porn. We started fighting and I was asking why I wasn't good enough and he was telling me that I'm manipulative and that he hates me. He tells me that he doesn't want me anymore after EVERY argument that we have. I'm about to give up and break up with him. I just want to know why I'm not enough sexually. I do everything he asks me to in bed and I fuck him so much.
Updates
9 mo
I keep threatening to stop having sex with him and he doesn't care. He yells at me and says, "FINE." I have never felt so ugly and undesired in my whole life. Why can't I be enough?
Updates
9 mo
I guess if I left, he wouldn't have me as a burden anymore and he wouldn't have to worry about bad sex with me. I guess I'm horrible at sex since porn is so very important to him. I give up. He's the love of my life. I don't know if I can keep feeling this way about myself though.
41 Opinion