Have you ever had consensual sex with someone you really did not want to, that you did not love, but felt you had no other good choice?

Aerissa_Jade
Have you ever had  consensual sex with someone you really did not want to, that you did not love, but felt you had no other good choice?
Some situations often lead to less than ideal options/choices. Freedom of choice isn't quite as free when you have bad choice A or bad choice B.

Pick your pain or poison.

I don't think people realize how often people have sex when they do not want to.

Could be for any reason, such as going back to an ex so he'll give you some money for food as you have none but you know he'll help you out.

Someone might be desperate to avoid being homeless or other reasons. Might be stuck in a bad relationship you cannot figure out how to get out of, no family or support of any kind to leave.

I understand in marriage you love someone and even if not interested would be willing to help please them but I'm not referring to someone you love and care about.

I am referring to situations where someone does not want to but does not feel they have an good alternative.

I have some friends that when covid shut down the clubs, they could not make any money being exotic dancers and turned to selling their bodies and they never wanted to do that, but felt they had no choice if they didn't want to end up starving and living on the street where they would be at a greater risk. The clubs have since re-opened and they are no longer doing that.

I have also recently met a girl, who is 20 years old that is going back to her EX who she hates (he is violent) to have sex with him because he gives her money for food so she won't starve. She is currently working 60 hours a week but can only barely afford the high rent and other costs with the massive inflation we've had going on.

Have you ever had sex with someone you did not want to because you felt you had no other good options? If so what was your situation?

This will be a Yes or No question and I'll leave it open for all, as I can relate to this from a woman's point of view but I have no doubt some men may relate as well.
Yes
No
Never had sex
Vote C
GirlGuy
4 mo
Legally speaking this would be consensual, I'm not referring to non-consensual forced.
4 mo
My mistake for not realizing just how many people have such a hard time reading questions and answering them.

It should be a YES or NO answer and if YES why. Not some rant off topic about how there is always a choice that is NOT the question. I know there is always a choice.

Starve or have sex with someone you hate for food is still a choice, not a good choice but still a choice.

Thank you for all those who have stayed on topic and understood the question.
55
25