Is it ok to refuse your partner sex for 2 months because he lost a football bet with a friend?

mrf0rd
OK let me explain, Im really into football.

Specifically I am a huge Bengals fans, they are the greatest team ever.

As you can assume it hit pretty hard when the rams won, but I made a wager with my gfs friend at the time.

She told me if the Bengals won she would give me 500 dollars, but if they lost I couldn't have sex for 2 months at all.

I really thought they would win but they ended up losing, and I didn't think much of it.

I tried to initiate sex with my girlfriend, but she reminded me of the deal me, that her friend made, she told me I can't have sex at all for 2 months.

I feel upset and angry that she's taking this stupid bet seriously?

I already asked her why she won't have sex with me, and she said that its not about her not liking having sex, its about me not following my word and lying to people, she said she is doing it because I "made an agreement, and need to follow it".

I talked with the friend, and she told me she was 100% serious, she told me she made it because I kept bragging about my past sex life, and she gets some kind of schadenfreude from me losing sex for 2 months, she even talked with me after I lost telling me to "enjoy my time as an incel", and to get "acquainted with my hand", she even gave me a small bottle of lotion and tissues as a joke.

I didn't really think the bet should apply, and I told my girlfriend but she won't listen to me, she said "I'm not budging these 2 months deal with it, and dont be a sore loser".
2
6