Am I wrong for posting a sex education video?

ninjastaar
So feb 16 2022 I finally lost my virginity but it was a one night stand. So me and this guy we know each other for years and he slid in my dms with 👀 all we did was sext so fast forward got a medical problem where I can't walk unless I have sex weird I know but it pelvics hurt so bad I can't walk my mom said your horny too much you need orgasm so the guy I want to sleep with is a lot unavailable so I hit buddy up told him 1 night stand we agree no strings attached and I just want my cherry pop especially the guy I'm into I don't wanna get hurt of he turns out to play me so he agree I told him use a condom the guy didn't use the condom fucked me literally like a porn star he claim reverse cowgirl is the easiest position ever he would talk about how he fucked other girls how he got on stuck on him so he fuck me like her I lasted longer than other ( he said names but not finna put them out there ) he degraded me calling me a bitch telling me can you stay wet this ain't no damn WAP called me a bitch all night you so inexperienced you suck badly and I'm like dude you didn't take it slow you are highly disrespectful and rude and he claims he didn't record but dude use a Camera with flash "to see" I told him you could have asked and we could have talked about it he DENIES the whole night felt like I was being raped with his fingers and his dick gave me 5 seconds of fun couldn't even stay in nor last long enough the whole thing was one sided basically it just horrible at the end tell me I'm just another girl he fucked in the hotel he said no kiss and tell yet he told people he about to get some pussy before we met then my brother and girlfriend was there ( I was afraid to be alone ) they both was like yeah he such an adshole so bad he legit talked shit bout me to them and to me in front of them even when I said I don't wanna fuck anymore he continued so am I wrong for making an education video on my experience like what to actually do and not do?
7 mo
My mother an actual nurse and I spoken to a doctor before I'm a grown ass women it a medical problem I dealt with please don't be ignorant at all about this post.
7 mo
Wow y'all must be very stupid questioning a medical problem 😂😂 I'm 22 who the hell lies besides teens y'all are so ignorant and very small minded
4
3