3 mo

Being objectified by men sucks?

Kkstarzz96
So like I'm on a break with this guy I've been sending my nudes to. And yeah it has something to do with it was getting too much, it was taking up so much of my time, cause I don't pre-capture it's in real time, cause it was easier to control the deleting of the nudes immediately than to have them in my gallery casually, I was afraid id forget. Anyway, it's only been a few days, and I already feel like I'm able to look at myself and my body in a non sexual way, it's like this huge weight off my shoulders to actually see the person, and maybe its really depressing to think about because, if I can even be warped into thinking of myself as a sexual object because that's what I was exposed to, was that side, then I don't know how men are going to see me as a person again once they do get to see me naked. It's like I don't think men go through that with women. I don't think of your dick when I think of you, I think of the last time we hung out and our jokes and what makes him special to me. I guess it's true, but I also think now, maybe that relationship if you can call it that was never going to be anything more than nudity. I'm disappointed and hurt.
Being objectified by men sucks?
Add Opinion