2 mo

Girls, do you think it's shallow for a guy to break up with a girl that doesn't like to have oral performed on her?

Anonymous
I've been seeing a woman for 5 months. The overall sex is good and I do care about her but she won't let me perform oral of any type on her. I asked her if she is worried about how she smells and/looks she doesn't have to be, because I think she's beautiful but she just says she, "simply doesn't like it". I thought she would slowly let me satisfy her 'cause I did tell her it's important to me but after 5 months, I honestly don't see things changing. She is amazing, she likes having sex and always satisfies me but I love pleasuring a woman. I just don't think I'll ever be completely satisfied with that part missing. Would it be horrible and shallow to break up for that reason? Also, should I give that as the reason?
3
7