1 mo

If you are in a relationship and a super hot girl or guy came on to you sexually and you were sure no one would find out, would you do it?

laurieluvsit
I know some of you are thinking..."should I be honest, or should I lie about it?" ... am I right?

How many guys and how many girls/women will be honest and what will be the percentage of guys who would verses the percentage of girls who would.

The poll only works if you are honest though, not if you say what you think others want to hear. Are you brave enough to be truthful?

... if not, don't answer the poll please.
Honestly, I would never do it, even if no one would ever find out
Yes, I have to be honest and confess that if I knew 100% that no one would ever know I would love to have a wild fling with a super hot girl or guy
I would only do it if it were the same sex because I know that would never harm my current relationship
Vote C
My partner wouldn't care if it were a same sex fling so it wouldn't matter if they found out or not
Vote D
OTHER, see my comments below or just open the "Secret Sex Fling" Survey
Vote E
GirlGuy
1 mo
I didn't know we had so many angels on GAG... lol
https://i.imgur.com/TxQIc33.jpg
70
21