1 mo

What do you wear to bed and around the house and would you change if your roommates asked you to?

Anonymous
I’ve always slept in the nude and usually just walk around the house naked. When I lived alone or with girls it didn’t really matter but now that I live in a house full of guys it has become an issue with some of their girlfriends. When I just wore a short robe they said that wasn’t enough, and a chemise was too sexy.

I have tried sleeping with a big t-shirt or with some shorts on but it’s just not comfortable. How much should I change just to make these girls who don’t live here comfortable with me paying rent to live in the same place as their boyfriends?

Is it really that weird to sleep naked that I need to make changes to help them feel more comfortable in their relationships? None of the guys mind at all.
9
2