1 mo

If a girl wants to get married to a quality guy, can she wait until she is sure of the guy’s intention and practically engaged before having sex?

KelleyNice
In most movies not made for children, the main characters hop into bed almost before they have dinner. In my opinion, our society should not be that way. I don’t fault the guys but girls shouldn’t be that easy. And, if they are, that implies they may sleep with a different guy every few weekend for years before they get married. That is not just a handful. That is dozens, even a hundred or more. What guy wants a wife that slept with that many guys?

Perhaps girls believe if they don’t sleep with a guy, he will find someone that will and perhaps he will. However, in my opinion, that means the guy is not ready for a wife or else, she is only a hook-up girl. I cannot predict with certainty what I will do in the future. If a guy cannot wait a couple of months, until after he has met my family, and we have at least discussed getting married then, even if have to settle for less, I will find a guy that will.

I want a guy to be my first and only. It is not necessary that I will be his first. However, I intend to be his last.
20
2