1 mo

Would you be more compatable in a relationship with someone who loves sex but indifferent to affection, or loves affection but indifferent to sex?

VIVANT

Understanding that for most people neither is ideal, and most would probably choose to opt out of either extreme, but if you HAD to choose, which. My guess is most will choose the sex w/out affection. I choose the opposite, but it’s not ideal. I prefer affection but the idea of someone being indifferent to anything physical is concerning, I suppose.

Sone people are repelled by affection or sex and I was going to ask about that but I won’t bc I think in the case of someone hating the idea of touching you in whichever way, it’s not going to be a relationship either can stand.

Loves sex but is indifferent to affection.
Loves affection but is indifferent to sex.
GirlGuy
23
6