1 mo

Guys, aside from both sets of lips, whats the next thing you crave to kiss on the girl?

DizzyDesii

I like my neck and breasts to both be kissed/sucked on. Mark me tf up

#FeelFreeToList #MarkingTheTerritory

Neck or Shoulders
Chest
Back or Tummy
Vote C
Ass
Vote D
Thighs
Vote E
Legs
Vote F
Hands or Feet
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 mo
I’m asking for the next thing as in like the thing you crave most... i get that you can kiss from head to toe but that doesn't make it your fave. So what do you just crave to the point that you can't wait to get your lips on
1 mo
Welp since the “getting fingered” question just got removed. Go ahead and remove this one too. Just take away all the fun why dontcha 🙃
images.paramount.tech/.../mgid:arc:imageassetref:bet.com:62d0fe51-4844-11e7-a442-0e40cf2fc285
82
5