My boyfriend laughs when he orgasms?

Whenever I go down on my boyfriend and swallow, he looks at me and kind of chuckles after he comes. Whenever I ask him why he just chuckles again and says "Nothing, you're cute. You did a good job."

Do boys normally laugh as a part of orgasm or do you think I'm doing something weird that he's laughing at me about?

88

Most Helpful Girl

• it's probably the sensation he gets! after a guy cums they are sensitive so it's probably just the feeling the he gets which is of pleasure!

What Guys Said 8

• A sudden climactic end of sexual tension, and the pleasure and relief that follows it, can be a reason for a small involuntary chuckle.

I think DonMichelle's example loosely fits into this scenario.

• I sometimes laugh when I sh*t, mix of pleasure and relief

• Some are laughers, some aren't. It happens, safe to ignore.

• LMFAO!

*Wipes down keyboard*

Sorry about that.

• ‪Take it as a huge compliment! When I've gotten a fantastic BJ and she keeps going while I'm cumming, the sensation is so incredible, I burst into laughter. It's awkward, but it's no different than when she shakes and squirms as I return the favor. When it's that good, some things can't be helped!‬

• Just nervous laughter, for me personally... certainly not out of anything wrong.

• You are doing fine. He likes it. Don't worry

• hes laughing because your stupid!

• Why's she stupid?

• This is the 3rd time I see an answer that says "you are stupid" to a girl.

He just says it to everyone. Ignore him.

• what I don't say that to everyone- this is the only question I answered after I logged on 15 minutes ago

What Girls Said 7

• Probably no girl before you ever did as good a job as you're doing, he's feeling very satisfied and just can't believe his good fortune. Some girls apparently don't swallow, so the fact that you do might be what's pleasing him so much. :)

• This is normal. He's happy. :)

• Sounds cute, but if it bothers you ask him about it. Not these people. :)

• Because he's lucky as :)

• my boy friend laughs all the time after a blow job... I think its a mix of relief, and it almost kinda feels ticklish at the same time. I wouldn't worry :)

• laugh next time he makes you come and say, "you're so cute, you did a good job." he won't laugh again...

• He probably gets happy.