Why are so many girls such whores these days going around and spreading their legs for tons of guys?

Anonymous
I don't understand why it's so hard for so many girls to have some self respect. Most of the girls I know have multiple sexual partners at once which is so disgusting. They are willing to accent a friends with benefits title which is actually kinda insulting because it's like the guy is saying "I'll screw you because you're an easy piece of ass but take you home to meet my mother? Introduce you to people who are important to me? Take my time and money to get to know you then give you the title of being my girl? No." In my eyes, a guy who will have you as a friend with benefits is basically saying you're a sex object; nothing more, nothing less. Yet because some girls have no self control, they don't mind that at all! what the hell! Then some of them are actually dumb enough to sincerely say "Welll I'm using him too so it's okay" No, it's not okay. Then it's like they're actually proud of their slutty behavior like it's some badge of honor that they have sexual experience. When in reality, it makes them look like used goods. It's nasty for a girl to have had so many penises in her mouth or to have had a lot of guy's come and penises in her. I'm sorry but that just seems like a vagina would be dirty and smelly after that. A key that can open many locks is a master key but a lock that can be opened by many keys is just a sh*tty lock.

I just don't understand how a female can have such lack of proper respect for her body. Sex is viewed as recreational activity these days! It's ridiculous. I just don't get it, someone please understand. It's also really frustrating when girls like this try to get girls like me who do not want to give my body to any guy unless he really cares about me and has given me the title, to whore around with them. Why do they do that? Girls, if you're like this please explain why. Guys, what do you honestly think of girls like this? It seems like you like them because hey, they'll give you all the orgasms you want but at the end of the day I've heard a lot of guys are not cool with that. I dated a really hot guy who was really bothered by the fact that his girlfriend had slept with five other guys.
+1 y
*accept a friends with benefits title, sorry
+1 y
it's important to me because I feel like sluts ruin good guys and turn them into players, shrinking the population of satisfying men out there and increasing the number of pigs. Then good girls like me have to deal with the scraps :( <------ the entire motivation for this question.
+1 y
I feel that whores keep the cycle of selfish people who have passion misplacement growing. That cycle effects people who have more to offer than whores and players and us good people get cheated out of something. Whores and players do what I like to call 'a robbery'. They take away a person's passion, spark, and ungaurded self; things that some people never seem to get back. Not only do they suffer, but people who actually would have deserved them and ENHACNED them suffer as well.

21
15