Why is it normal because most females have a thing with g*y c*ck, guys have the g*y same thing to... Ewwww...

Anonymous
I'm trying to get a clue on how to handle America. These really pusher men and females to me, not you, who push your American free love gay, I love gay men push it on me? Why? Why do you think it's normal to me because that se*ual thing towards men on men does, because co*ck like that turns you on so it's to me the same. You are acting out in so many public places on men who are your victims as well as those who are not, your own desires not ours. So unwilling to tell the truth for us, the few, which is leave me alone it's not a phobia? It's as if all men have g*y s*xual desires like you or your friends and just don't want to admit it. Yuk. For me.. Up you pusher, for me, free speech, come my or my boys a non gay sexual males way, push on me your girl, males are all gay is normal way. It's on. If he be that way I can not accept his future for me. I wish him the best. If he becomes weird to me, stay way from me no matter what pops out of her baby maker. Enjoy but stay away. American girl, gay desires are normal thing to you so to me it's also? WTF? It's not normal for my baby or those who aren't also to be this way to me... Do you disagree men? If some girl is this way or your wife is the I like gay thing, me, my wife and baby doesn't have to agree to be like this... Can some explain me gay pusher America?
5
4