Should I tell my friend with benefits that I had a miscarriage or should I just keep to my self ?

Anonymous
Should I tell my friend with benefits that I had a miscarriage or should I just keep to my self ? I found out about 3 days ago did not tell him I was wait to go see the doc but now I'm bleeding . I know that I'm having a miscarriage. What should I do? My friend with benefits know that I wasn't wanting to get pregnant and that I was protect my self. And Now This!

the day that I took test it was pos and also I'm bleed(now) mid-heavy with Tissue or clot-like material that passes with cramping some that I never get with my peroid. I call my doc they said that it common to have miscarriage when the first 20 weeks and The risk of miscarriage is lower after the first 12 weeks of the pregnancy. I was only like 4/5 weeks.

Frist the because that is IUD have been on it for the last 4yrs and never had an issue. Second yes he is the only person that I have been with for 4+ months
4
2