Any change of this Taurus man to take me back?

akabebe
He is 38 and I'm 40. We started as friends with benefits about a year an a half ago, but then 4 months ago we became exclusive. He always told me I was the one and were a lot of silver linings between us that made him ever closer to me . he was so romantic and seem so much into me. We like to do same things and think alike. However we leave 120 miles apart, so I always went to c him and stayed at his house. But I guess, I always expected to do this every wknd and we weren't together , I will fuzz at him and act possessive.All his friends like me and we had fun times, but I always complain to his friends that I felt I was more into him that the other way round. He wouldn't call me during the week.I didn't feel important and let him know bout it.Last wknd I was in town staying at one of his friends house(female)because he was going to a wedding in which you couldn't bring a guess,and I got drunk and demanded that I wanted to go to his house ans spend the night, then because I didn't have my way, I started to curse him out by txting him nasty sh*t. I sent a short text to apologize, but he just texted me back that he was really mad and that he was gonna call me the next day, but he should just b friends. That I was a wonderful person and thought I was the one, but we weren't compatible. Well, he call me the next day and left me a message saying the same thing, I called him bck right away and he reinstated that he loves me, but wasn't in love w me like he thought, that maybe he just tried to make things work because he thought I was the one. Again, he went on and on saying that I am beautiful, we had great sex, the best looking girl he has ever dated, I have been the only girl since we started as friends with benefits that has been with, but something was missing and that mayb he just wanted to b single. he assure me that he is not looking for anyone else, and that he just was not ready for a relationship. Then he went on telling me that he wants to b friends and for me to continue to b friends w his friends because everyone liked me. That he wasn't sure if he ever will change his mind and he didn't wan to string me along and that I deserve better and meet someone who wants to b in a relationship. I didn't know what to say, told him couldn't b his friend for now. He said that he was gonna call me or text me to check up on me, I told him not to bother unless he had a change of heart. He still have pix of us on FB and his female friends are checking up on me and trying to b my friends, which I am gonna stop that sh*t, because it hurts even more, if he really is done with me.IDK what to do? I want him bck!His birthday is next week,i sent him a very powerful letter accepting the breakup, apologizing for my actions and how I made him feel. Also, ask for him to forgive me and trust me again someday and I that I would always love him as a person and how special and important he always made me feel while around him, then I closed by wishing him happy birthday and agreeing with him that we need time away from each other. I am sure he'll get that letter by tomorrow. After that letter, I am sticking with the NC until I hopefully hear from him.
+1 y
Do you think that he will give me another chance?...He says he loves me, but not in love, so I'm afraid he won't change his mind. I also feel that he is the one!..What should I do? I am worried
+1 y
TrueLove74, we were dating exclusively, I wanted to call it a relationship and he didn't want to; however, when he broke up w me, he said he didn't wanna b in a relationship with me anymore?...whateva...How about I had planned a birthday surprise party for him tonight with the help of one of his best friends and she took him and his friends ther anyway. I know for a fact they are not messing round, she is not his type, they known each other for 12 years. If he wanted to b with her, he would have done
+1 y
it already. One time I got jealous over her and he told me that I do not need to worry and she knew I did and kind of posted pix on fb to c my reaction. Well tonite, she is doing it again, posting pix of him at the restaurant I picked with his friends and this belly dancer...IDK is she wants to c my reaction and if I can control myself being that the issue why he broke up w me in the first place, but I won't give in. I'm supposed to hang out w her tomorrow. I would act like I didn't c the pix
2
1