Have you ever been walked in on having sex? I have been walked in on twice now (boyfriends dad, an hotel maid)

Anonymous
When my boyfriend and I were both 17 I went on a cruise with his family, his parents had one room, him and his brother shared a room, and me and his sister share a room. On the second day of a seven day cruise everyone went to the pool, he and I snuck off to his room to have some alone time. We were both in his room started fooling around and then he began having sex. After about 30 minutes I was on top of him riding him kind of like in the reverse cowgirl position, I was completely naked we were on top of the covers and I was really going to town on him, I was moaning I had large breasts for a girl my age so my boobs were bouncing all over the place I closed my eyes for just a moment because I was starting to orgasm and when I opened them his dad was standing right in front of me, while I was still in mid orgasm. My boyfriend did not see him walk in because I was blocking his view of the door. His dad already knew that we have been having sex together so we did not so much get in trouble as we were just embarrassed. It was such an uncomfortable situation having his dad see me completely naked and on top of that having an orgasm. I quickly got up and covered my vagina and boobs while his dad was telling us we needed to get dressed and come spend time with the family. It made for an awkward rest of the cruise.

The second time was just yesterday, my new boyfriend and I rented a hotel room because we went to see a football game out-of-state. We woke up took a shower together started having oral sex in the shower and then we moved to the coffee table that was in the room. He laid me down on the coffee table and he kneeled on the floor my ankles were up by his head as he was having sex with me. My boyfriend turn the TV up pretty loud because I was being really loud and moaning. I thought I heard a knock at the door but I wasn't sure we just kept going and the next minute room service walked into our room and again got a full frontal view of me. My boyfriend quickly stood up not even trying to cover-up his Boner and I got up quickly put a towel around me. It was a middle aged girl probably in her late 20s or early 30s she said I'm so sorry and quickly left the room. My boyfriend and I just laughed about the situation and then continued where we left off.

Have you ever had a situation where someone walked in on you having sex?
8
3