Are guys who like to eat other guys’ creampies bi?

Anonymous
I know some people have such fantasies, which led me to ask the question.

1. If a guy likes to eat out a vagina that still contains the semen of another guy, is he bisexual?

2. If a guy likes to put his penis in a vagina that still contains the semen of another guy, is he bisexual?

3. If a girl likes to taste another girl’s juices on a penis, is she bisexual?

4. If a girl likes to have sex with a guy whose penis still has on it another girl’s vaginal juices, is she bisexual?

Is there a difference between getting extra pleasure from it and just being willing to do it?

I think the answers to all these questions are ‘yes’, regardless whether you get extra pleasure from the presence of such juices/semen or you simply don’t mind (though I think the latter is pretty irrelevant anyway, as this situation, e.g. a gangbang, is very unlikely to arise unless you really try to make it happen). I am heterosexual, and I have the same personal aversion to the situations one and 2 as I do to homosexual sex. Not only am I turned off by the idea; I am not even willing to do it. It’s not that I hate semen itself: I have tasted my own out of curiosity, and, if a girl wants to include that as part of sex, I’m fine with it. It’s just that I’m averse to other men’s semen (just as I’m fine with my own penis, but I just don’t like others’).

So are such people bisexual? Many of them are probably very far to the heterosexual end.
3
0