Trying to fulfill my boyfriend fantasy turns super embarrassing for me but why is he mad?

Anonymous
I am 26 years old and have been living with my boyfriend for about a year now, A few months ago my boyfriend told me that one of his fantasies would be coming home from work walking in the house and catching me using my dildo. I kept that information in my head for a few months to just let him forget about it a little bit. We both had to work Monday but he did not know that I got off early that day he usually gets home before me, that day I got home early and I knew he was coming home soon and didn't know I would be there so I decided to fulfill his fantasy. About 15 minutes before he got home I went to our bedroom I took off all my clothes got my dildo and went back into the living room I laid on the couch and started using it, I just figured I would use it until he got there and then he could see me then finish the job. About 20 minutes later I heard his truck pull in the driveway I actually got kind of excited and nervous at the same time I don't know why he seen me naked a billion times. I got in a good position he could see my whole body facing him when he opened the front door, I was holding my hair on top of my head with one hand and using the dildo really fast with the other I heard the key go in the door the door opened my boyfriend walked in and right behind him came in our next-door neighbor.

I saw both of their jaws drop and I just froze in straight terror. I stood up dropped my dildo on the hardwood floor while it was still vibrating and it made a loud embarrassing noise, I bent over picked it up and ran into our room butt naked with my heart pounding out of my chest. I close the door and I just wanted to crawl under the covers and die. A few minutes later I heard our neighbor leave. My boyfriend came into the room and was like what the hell was that? I told him that I was trying to make his fantasy come true and he was not very understanding. He got mad at me for letting the neighbor see me like that we got in a big argument about how he was saying this is my fault. I kept telling him I was just trying to do a favor for Him and he said that I should've been in our room doing that and not on the couch. How the hell was I supposed to know the neighbor was going come inside? Anyways he is still really upset about it and I kept trying to explain to him that he was a complete accident and very embarrassing for me. Why did he get so mad? You think that this is my fault? How am I ever going to see and hang out with my neighbors again ?
10
2