Men - Would you wear a chastity device?

Anonymous
I'm seriously considering making my husband wear one. I'm not talking about a chastity belt, but a discrete chastity device - a small metal cage which covers the head of the penis to prevent masturbation. It's locked on tight, and the key is held by the wife.. I'm not concerned about infidelity - I know my husband would never cheat on me, but he does masturbate without my permission sometimes, and I want to put a stop to that, because masturbation takes away his focus on me.. I want to be the sole source of his sexual pleasure. I have heard women online say that putting their husbands in chastity is the best thing they ever did, and that their husbands are so much more loving, romantic, and attentive.. Men are on their best behavior when they want sex, so I'm just extending that, by denying him release, I can keep him eager to please me all the time.. Apparently, chastity is a great way to "train" a man to be more submissive and obedient which doesn't sound bad, considering I practically wear the pants in our marriage anyways since I make more money than him. The way I see it is if I'm the one making the money and calling the shots, then his penis belongs to me. Mostly, I just find the idea of male chastity extremely sexy and arousing. I've been reading about it for months, and I'm ready to talk to my husband. This is something that I really, really, really want.
Men - Would you wear a chastity device?
Add Opinion