+1 y

Dating a Year- Sexually we don't connect?

My significant other only likes it hard and fast- I am the complete opposite and generally prefer slow, building up to speed. I am a small woman...and he is above average in size below the belt. Due to this, I experience constant pain if he is too rough and fast (which is the style he prefers).

Now, literally, he cannot climax if he can't go at a jackhammer speed. I bleed if he goes at this pace due to the size issue. I never had this problem with my partner before him so I don't understand why this is such an issue with this boyfriend. He is older than me and has been with more partners and apparently none complained about his intercourse method.

Unfortunately...this is a problem for me. Back when we first started dating, I suffered through his style of sex miserably, I didn't know any better. He was able to climax, I wasn't. Now that I have told him why I don't climax, he can't climax because he is trying to make me enjoy sex with him without pain (and I'm not kidding...its jackhammering...right from the go). I can enjoy sex with him as long has he doesn't go all out instantly...but half way through sex he will literally lose his erection now because he fears hurting me.

So am I crazy? Is this normal that guys just pound away? Because quite frankly, I can't see this working out in the future if he can't perform because the only way he can enjoy sex is if he is going as hard as he can. It just sucks because I love him and I want to be with him sexually...it just doesn't seem to work at all!
16
3