Why are married women so horny?

Anonymous
Why do married women keep trying to hook up with me? This has happened to me twice. Once was in college with a girl in grad school who had gotten married 3 months prior. All the people in my program had gone out for the night. She asked if I would be uncomfortable if she put her hand on my leg, which I obliged. As the night went on her hand got higher and higher until she reached my hard dick with a smile on her face. She continued the whole night. When everybody got back to my apt, I invited her into my room and took it out and she gave me a hj.

The second occasion was at my buddy's bachelor party. My belt was hanging down in front of my shorts and some married chick (in her 30s) I was talking to said haha that looks like a dick... and I said yeah except mine is much longer than that! She had to check, and then she got me really aroused but her friend made her stop.

Are a lot of married women like this?
Why are married women so horny?
5
8