He says I'm too horny!

We've been together for 2 years and we've never had that kind of problems before. We were both horny as f*** and had sex every time we were together. Since I'm a senior in high school and he's his first year at university (from September) it's been different and it's getting worse! We see each other only for the weekends (because during the weekdays he's in another city), Friday and Saturday because I have a volleyball match then (I'm a very good volleyball player and I get paid of it every month). So, even first few weeks he was at my house for 2 days and we used to have sex at least 2 or 3 times.

Once, he wasn't in a mood for sex and I thought he was joking and I kept doing my thing, he said I am forcing him to have sex and that's not cool. We haven't talked for 3 days after that argument. Then I came to his place for one day the next weekend and we had sex all the time like we used to. Everything was good until the last Thursday. I went to his place before training (he's at home this month) and I wanted to have sex after almost a week, he pushed me away and said I have to change my perspective of thinking, that sex should not be the most important thing in a relationship. This Friday he came to my house as usual, and I wanted to give him blowjob and he didn't cum. I know he masturbated RIGHT BEFORE he came to my house. He didn't deny, he even asked what he did wrong if he did that. Then he pushed me away til the next morning. I cried. So he came to me in bed with breakfast. Then I gave him another blow job and he was interested in me, everything was as usual. We were happy til he went home. (we didn't have sex because of my period)

Now he won't talk to me since Sunday because he has to study. He doesn't even want to come to my house today and he said he will see if he comes on Valentine's Day on Friday! He said he doesn't think he will want to have sex with me even though we last had sex last Monday.

He claims it's my fault for all this because I'm too pushy.

I don't know what to do. And to add, I'm really trying to save this relationship and don't want to argue (but only talk). What I'm going to say may sound self-centered but I know I look really good.

+1 y
is it possible that it's because he's EXTREMELY nervous about an exam he's having next week?
+1 y
Heey everyone, a promised update came!

he cameto my house yesterday and we had a really nice time for Valentine's day, he was horny again (lol) and we had sex multiple times like we used to have. he admitted that he was overreacting and being too nervous about the exam coming and he apologized. everything is fine now. thank you all for your help! <3
He says I'm too horny!
6
2