+1 y

Can you fall in love without a sexual component?

I don't know if this guy is straight but even if he is gay I am just so in love with him. I just feel so emotionally and spiritually attracted to him and my heart is just absolutely in love with him. I thought he was straight and he is not flamboyant but I'm not sure.

If he is gay he definitely likes me a lot as a person with all the attention he gives me.

Has anyone ever felt like this before? Can you love someone without it feeling sexual? I am just crazy about him. If he was straight I would enjoy kissing him and having sex and all but I just like him so much more than that.

Also are straight guys put off by a girl having a "gay boyfriend"?
+1 y
I am not even sure he's gay. I never thought he was, I always thought he was straight. He is def not flamboyant and my friend doesn't think he's gay, but he's just different...I don't think all sensitive guys are gay , but he almost seems too good to be true and I wonder. He's just so sweet and nice..he always runs up to me with a big smile, so in some way he definitely likes me and we have a lot in common. He has checked me out for sure, but he could just be looking. He just doesn't act sexual.
+1 y
How can I find out if he's gay?
11
2