+1 y

Is her mom is sexually attracted to me or am I tripping?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 7 years. On our first year of dating I told her that her mom flirts with me sometimes and its disturbing. I told her not to say anything and she agreed but she told her anyways. I kind of expected that so I wasn't angry really. Although it did cause a lot of tension between me and her mom so I thought I was in the wrong. Might I add that her husband is quadriplegic so she really never gets any action.

Fast forward to now!

Her mom never really messed with me like that for a while but we got along just fine. Well one time I was sitting beside her on the couch and she placed her had on my thigh. I didn't really pay it any mind really so I just kept watching TV. Then she kept on moving closer and closer to my inner thigh and then shit got kind of weird. I didn't say anything to her and I definitely didn't wanna look at her and I was honestly nervous as hell. She kept on moving her hand closer to the point where she was literally about 5 centimeters from touching my crotch. I stood up to smoke a cigarette outside and then she followed me. When we I stepped outside she looked directly at my crotch and into my eyes as if I knew what was up. It was so weird.

The second time she did it was just plain out blatant and nasty. This time me and my girlfriend were laying in the bed just talking. She jumps on top of me and starts tickling me nonstop. My girlfriend lets her do it thinking that she just playing. But every time she moved her hands she kept touching me RIGHT ON MY DICK. Just like right on my dick. Then it seems like when she found out where my dick was she kept on tickling me and rubbing her hand right on my dick. It was crazy, When she got done she went to her husband to check on him. I went out to get something out of the fridge and once again she looks right at my crotch and looks at me in this weird way.

The problem is that I can't tell my girlfriend man she'd never be on my side and she wouldn't believe me. Also, that would cause so much tension between those 2 while I'm gone. So I decided to tell her mom to cut the bullshit out personally myself. But before I do I need to know if I'm tripping and how should I break it to her.
3
3