+1 y

I need a man's perspective on something my boyfriend said. TW: Blowjobs.

So I told my boyfriend tonight that I had been extremely excited to give him a blowjob for like two days now. Apparently it had been better than my usual, from what he said/how he reacted ect.

When I told him I'd been looking forward to it, he was ecstatic. And after a few moments of sitting there talking, he suddenly, really cheerfully goes, "wow. I REALLY fuckin love you." He explained that it had something to do with someone liking him enough to want to give him a blowjob. I guess I just don't really get that, because I mean, I've told him I enjoy doing so before. That was just the first time I had told him that I was having a bit of a craving to do so haha.

So I need a guy's perspective here. Is this like a normal, common reaction? It's not a problem or anything I'm just curious as to what exactly is going through his head haha
7
0