+1 y

I love my boyfriend very much but he always always jerk off. It's really bother me! What should I do? Break up

I love him so much full of my heart! I been holding it for couple months now. It's about his jerking life. We used to have sex twice per day then less than less so I found out he was watching different type pussy pictures in the bathroom to jerk off twice per day. We both 22 it's really normal to have a lot of sex in our age that's what I think. Now we only have sex twice per week and I have to ask him to have sex with me, I feel like I need to begging for sex. It's really bother me, I can't sleep Because I'm worry about when I sleep he go jerk off.. I hate he doing that! He promise me he said he love me he will stop it let me help him watch on him. I tired tired tired.. Won't work. He can't control himself. I found out he was jerking today and he keeping lie I didn't I didn't.. Even his dick was hard and his zip was off. I don't know what should I do now! I'm so tired of let my boyfriend treat me like that! Every time when we were arguing is all about his jerking life.

I love him very much I don't know how long I can hold this. I wish he can stop it ;-( how can he stop it? How he just hopeless? I should break up with him? I don't wanna lost him. How can we move on? How many times I should give to him? We are together for half year now and we live together, his really good boyfriend just his jerking like I can't accept it. What should I do?
14
4