+1 y

How to make him feel better when I don't orgasm?

I don't orgasm easily or very often. Its not his fault, I think I have to get my mind in just the right place, and its not easy.

Well its starting to hurt his ego (I think) and his performance (which actually makes it all the more difficult to get there). So what can I do, or say to help him get his confidence back?

He asked me if there's anything he can do better or if there's something he's not doing. But there really isn't. How can I explain its my mentality and doesn't correlate with how good or attractive he is?

Is there anything you can think of that you'd want to hear or be done, if you were in his shoes?

+1 y
The clitioris orgasm and the A-spot orgasm seem to be the only two I have familaritity with. Pillow makes it better but I still never have got one from missionary, just cowgirl definitely don't need lube, lol but thanks.
4
2