+1 y

I had sex with a guy & now my ex is not talking to me. Will he forgive me eventually?

My ex broke up with me 6 years ago because I saw naked pics of a girl in his email & he said he was tired of me snooping in his things. He goes back & fourth from my home to his hometown in northern indiana. I continued to only date him for 4 years because I was waiting for him. He would tell me that he was not trying to lead me on and he one day would be with me. Eventually I got tired of it and started messing around with someone else, nothing serious. I didn't tell my ex because I don't feel like it was any of his business since he broke up with me & all of his female friends like him & he has talked sexual to all of them, but let him tell it he never slept with them, which I know its bs. So he found out about me sleeping with the other guy, said I cheated on him & hasn't talked to me in 2 months. He said im a hoe but the two men are the only men I have slept with since high school and turning 27 next month. Do u think my ex will eventually call me again?
2
5