+1 y

I was pretty certain he liked me but he said.?

I was pretty certain this guy like me. Even if it was just sex it still doesn't add up. I was a virgin when he started messaging me 4 years ago, are texts were flirty and sexual always have had a high sexual attraction to each other. He is capable of getting any girl he wants but still messaged me? When I did agree a couple years back he said my first time should be special, and how he didn't want me hating him and how he cared about me too much.

He ALWAYS got jealous when I was with or talked about other guys. We had many arguments about this. When I started seeing a guy he referred too him as mr 'boring' and was always asking about it. He invited me out with his friends and introduced me to his mum when I bumped Into them
Clubbing. In which he kept hugging me, his girl mate even came up and said to me 'he must like you, do you know him?'

He would always pick me up from party's on not expect anything, even one time offered to pick me up to my mum when his gf was with him. While having sex for the first time this year, he was holding my hand, kissing my forehead, taking it slow with me. When I found out I could be pregnant he stuck by me & even when we found out I wasn't he still asked if I was okay.

I recently told him how I felt and he said that he was being deployed so there's no chance of a relationship in his life right now. I then asked what he was feeling his response was he had no feelings. And that he wasn't that type of guy. My mums always noticed he's had a soft spot for me and I thought he might have liked me but now I'm left feeling confused, is it best to just go with his answer? What do you guys think?
2
2