+1 y

I want to play with my boyfriend's ass but not sure how to persuade him?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 8 months and we have a fantastic sex life. We are very passionate for each other, and our love making is very intense. One activity we enjoy very much is anal sex. He loves it (of course), I love it, and we both cum really hard when do it. Early in our sexual relationship I made a comment about very much enjoying playing with a man's ass. I expected the response I got because of his age (he's 22 and I'm 28), which was that once his ex girlfriend tried to finger his ass out of nowhere and he's not at all interested. But as our relationship progresses and my passion for him becomes stronger, the desire to please him in that area of his body intensifies. I sometimes rub his perineum while I give him head and I'm so tempted to move my fingers lower... So how do I bring up my desire to do this in a way that will seem more appealing rather than uncomfortable?
4
1