+1 y

Teenager twerking baby video: Is Sexual harassment and rape being made socially acceptable?

Okie so i was just left shocked and disgusted at a video i just saw on Facebook of what looked like a teenager girl twerking on a little baby boy and it wasn't just a twerk, she proceeded to them rub her ass on the babies crotch :\, i'm completely petrified and worried about the world we live in. I've heard a lot about the parliament and governments having pedophile rings and kidnapping peoples children to then take some of them to a house to do bad things to them.

Now they put bad things into music and into music videos for the whole world to hear and see, and i honestly feel they are trying to make rape, sexual harassment and pedophilia socially acceptable so they can openly do these things and get away with it, after that you can see how they are messing people minds up to think that bad things are ok to do. They put messages in music saying "It's ok to do, to move your body around like you just don't care no matter who's around", and the number of people which are taking all this literately is really scary now, yet people just stay quiet like it's not happening.

I no longer feel any child is safe in this world any longer when things like this are going to happen more and more, i don't have kids but i'm seriously not considering having any if i ever decide i do want some. Why are they doing this to people? it's sick.
Teenager twerking baby video: Is Sexual harassment and rape being made socially acceptable?
Add Opinion