+1 y

Worried about going to nude beach with friends because of size.?

This past summer I was invited to spend a week at a friend's house he rents each July in Mykonos. It will be my friend Luke, his wife Anna and one of her girlfriends. Most people would be ecstatic but as the months go by I am becoming a nervous wreck. The problem is it that Luke and Anna are basically nudists. They have been gushing over how free the feel when they are at the beach with nothing on and how much I am going to love it. They showed me dozens of pictures of them from this past summer at the beach and by their pool. In almost all of them they were both naked with many other naked people around. Luke and Anna both are in great shape as am I. I workout and diet and have a fledgling six pack but I am panicking about being nude in front of them. The problem is that I am below average both when flaccid and erect. To make matters worse Luke is greatly above average [I saw the pictures and he dwarfs me]. Also when I looked at the pictures all of the men were easily bigger than I. So I am afraid of being humiliated. I know that no one will laugh but I can imagine what they will think. I also know that they are trying to hook me up with Anna friend as we both just got divorced. From what they have said she sounds like a great catch but if we're doing the nude thing she'll probably just give me the no way before I even get to know her. I mean how can a woman see a guy who is smaller than average [about 1.5" flaccid and 5" erect] standing next to a guy that looks to be more than 6" flaccid [who knows how big it gets hard] and not be disappointed?
8
6