+1 y

Is he interested at all? Or?

This guy right he's 20 im 17. at the start i told him if age mattered to him and he said no as long as you dont bother it.
Anyway weve been talking since November and I only met him for the first time like 3 weeks ago since I was overseas. He asked me out on a date, but I couldnt go, I was baby sitting that night.. long story short, I got back from my holiday 3 weeks ago and we met. We just went to the beach blah blah.. While I was overseas he would always message me and we would Skype, he always says he's keen to meet me soon. 2nd time we met, we just went to his house and watched movies, nothing happened but we kissed and that was it.

He always kept in touch, always texting me first and always starting the conversation. Anyway, 3rd time we met we went to the beach again, then went to his place watched movies and all of a sudden we had sex. He dropped me home after it and i started to think, was i too fast? What if he's never going to message me again? I texted him saying thanks for today i had fun and he just replied with, "Yeah no worries :* :) " and i never replied after. so it's been 3 days since we had sex with no texts or calls but yesterday he liked my photo on instagram out of no where lol and today he texted me saying "hey".. it was just a short normal convo but he stopped replying.. he's probably just busy since he said he was going out tonight.

Anyway, do you think he's interested in me at all? I mean I'm paranoid after we had sex because what if he doesn't look at me the same. He always says im still too young but then again why would he hang out with me? I've been with older guys before but no sex was involved. I do know he's the type of person who barely goes on there phone and stuffs. i mean if he was only after sex or didn't want to look at me the same after we had sex, he wouldn't text me right? I'm so upset I think I like him but I'm just not giving hints or anything yet because what if he doesn't feel the same.
+1 y
someone please answer me!
Is he interested at all? Or?
6
2