Girls, ever been sitting on a guys lap and have them get hard? Not your boyfriend or husband. Someone that's just a friend or friend of boyfriend?

Justforfun1973
There is more to my story and question. I had this happen recently. With my sister in law. She is attractive, but I don't look at her that way.
We were having a family get together. I was sitting at in a dinning room chair, slightly turned sideways. Everyone was talking and the room was crowded. I guess she wanted to sit down, and saw no problem with sitting my lap. I say lap, but she sat on my left leg (the side I dress on). Her back was towards me, she scooted her butt back really far, and put her elbows on the table. At that point her vajaajaa was on top of my junk. It got hard quickly. Up this point things are innocent and human nature (I can't control the monster)
Here is where I get freaked out. When she felt me, she looked back into my eyes and said "MMMMM". She then proceeded to lean forward, and wiggle in little circles. Now remember we are in a room full of family. She never stopped having her conversation, and neither did I. This continued for about five minutes, I was throbbing, and almost came in my pants before she got up. When she did she just looked back and smiled. We have not discussed it. I just need some opinions. I know it was completely wrong.
6
4