+1 y

Female sexual urges!! ladies over 25 (out of school /university setting).. if you are single and horny.. how do you satisfy your urge?

So, you are horny , you are single.. which of the following options you prefer? if you are down for more than one option , just write in the comments

1- Go to a ''bar'' and get picked up by a likeable guy for sex. we go home to his or my place

2- Go to a ''club'' and get picked up by a likeable guy for sex we go home to his or my place

3- Bumped into funny , likeable guy during the day. He is sexually forward, but respectable so we get it on as fast as we can?

4- Masturbate till i am in a relationship.

5- I don't do anything. Just wait till a boyfriend or a husband comes a long.

If you do other ways or have other opinions.. just write them in comments
Go to a ''bar'' and get picked up by a likeable guy for sex. we go home to his or my place
Go to a ''club'' and get picked up by a likeable guy for sex we go home to his or my place
Bumped into funny , likeable guy during the day. He is sexually forward so we get it on as fast as we can
Vote C
Masturbate till i am in a relationship.
Vote D
I don't do anything. Just wait till a boyfriend or a husband comes a long.
Vote E
GirlGuy
4
2