+1 y

Why do some women try to act like their needed for anything other than sex or act like their so offended when guys only want sex?

Like this one girl was talking about how she's good looking and gets hit on often and doesn't like it when guys hit on her because they want sex. And one of my Asian male friends who is inexperienced was listening to her. I told him straight. I tole him to never take dating advice from a woman. The woman said she hates it when guys hit on her etc, but who are the guys who get laid? the guys who hit on women because they have an agenda to get sex. If the girl isn't interested, MOVE ON the next one simple as that.

I just don't want my friend buying in to that whole "I don't like to get hit on, respect me" crap, because guys who think like her DONT GET LAID. Hit on lots of girls, if they dont give you what you want then move on. Because only a gay guy would try and Not hit on her and just be her friend if she's attractive. Guys hit on attractive girls because we find them sexy, thats it. If you women don't like it, dont date then. Simple as that.
0
2