+1 y

If you were an older guy, would you turn down sex from a younger woman? Is he still interested in hooking up?

There is this older man I am pretty hot for. He is 15 years older then me actually.

When we used to see each other more regularly. There was a bit of flirting and it was a bonus finding out that he was single as well.

I ended up getting the courage to give him my number.

To my surprise a week later he ended up sending a text. He was very surprised I was interested in him. He could never see a relationship with me his intentions with me would only be wicked as he put it lol.

I don't mind this and text back that I have the same intention he does. Knowing full well what he meant by that.

When we get our points across I suggest we meet up at my place one night after he finishes work. He agrees to it. All is good!

But the next day he backs out. He over thought things. He reminded me that he did not want a relationship, to keep my options open and did not want to end up hurting me.

I replied with along the lines of I know what I am in for going into this. I will keep my options open, I am just keen to have a bit of fun.

In between all this. He kept telling me that he wanted to but… It was really frustrating!

But did appreciate his honesty. Glad that I know where I stand and that we were communicating to each other what to expect dealing with this.

When he got back home from work he sent me this…

Sorry to have caused you any confusion - wasn't my intention - sitting at home now with a whiskey feeling like a loser.

He sent that when he knew we would have met up with each other. Right at that moment.

I reply saying we could try this again, then elaborated more on things to get my points across.

He replies with Beats me why you are as pleasant toward me as you are still holding the door open! You're lovely! x.

So wondering what that means? Does it mean he is still keen now?

I have not contacted him since. Decided to back off a bit.
2
0