+1 y

I have a weird habit. Anyone else does this?

I can't find this anywhere on the internet and I don't wanna be the only one.. I love teeth. Haha its hard to explain. But to put it bluntly.. I love to touch my teeth with my nails and fingers.. I just love it. Scratching over them with my nail feeling the texture and listening to the scratchy sound. Or sliding my fingertip over them just feeling the hardness and the little spiky 'bumps'. Grinding down the nail between them. Sliding my index finger over the front of my teeth, back and forth, like I'm brushing them with my finger.. Not any biting, just touching and scratching and 'polishing' (lol) with my nail or finger. Sometimes I even take as much as three or four fingers in my mouth just touching and feeling my teeth. And I love to take the index finger on my left hand and use the nail, or the last digit of the finger, to kind of hook onto my lower teeth weighing down my lower jaw so my mouth and lips are slighly open while resting my elbow on a table or something. So I'm just sitting there with my index finger in my mouth.. I even keep it there when I talk (when im using the nail ofcourse). Its like I have a teeth fetish xD (not sexually, i dont know why the topic says that).. Is there anyone else who does this?
Updates:
+1 y
Feel free to share your weird habits if you have any (:
I have a weird habit. Anyone else does this?
Add Opinion