+1 y

I'm sexually attracted to women old enough to be my mother. Am I sick? Why am I more attracted to these women than girls my own age?

I've been sexually attracted to older females for as long as I can remember. When I entered my teens I was attracted to girls in their mid-teens or finished their teen years. When I came towards the end of my teens I was attracted to girls in their early to mid 20's. When I entered my 20's I was attracted to women anywhere from their late 20's and higher. Now, I am 25 and I'm attracted to women in their 30's and higher. I am even sexually attracted to women who are old enough to be my mother. I'm even attracted to women who are a few years older than my other (provided they look after themselves and look good).

Is there any reason why I'm sexually attracted to women of such an age? And no, I don't have mother issue. I actually have a very good relationship with my mother.
2
2