+1 y

Why is this girl cock-blocking me when she already rejected me and would it be mean if I changed seats in class?

I sit next to this girl in one of my classes and at the beginning of the semester I was flirting with her but she was acting all uninterested so I took it as rejection and got over it pretty fast since I don't dwell on that shit for more than a few days. I don't know maybe she was playing hard to get but she took it too far and I lost interest honestly.

Well now there's this other girl that is into me and she sits pretty close but every time we start talking Ms. Bitchface loves to interrupt us by saying something completely irrelevant most of the time and even gives the girl that likes me this mean look. Then she started being all nice to me the other day and offering to do stuff for me. I really did lose interest in her and at this point I feel like she's still not even interested but is just being a spiteful bitch because I stopped giving her attention and wasn't all heartbroken that she rejected me.

Do you think it would be rude if I just moved to sit next to the other girl next class? I mean we all have sat in the same spot since the first day of class so it would definitely be sending her a clear message to fuck off lol.
3
3