+1 y

How far is too far? Is it possible to let him touch me without my boyfriend viewing me as an object?

I'm 21 years old. I have my first boyfriend for almost a year. we both are each other's firsts. We never kissed each other in the lips yet, only on the cheek. We cuddle a lot, kiss on the cheek, all that intimate stuff when we're alone. We both believe in sex after marriage. I think our relationship is pretty slow actually. The first time he hugged me, he asked my permission. Also even the first time he kissed me in the cheek. I don't think he has the guts to kiss me in the lips yet, although I really want him to. He really respects me and I can tell he really loves me. We're just really new to this relationship thing.

We got so close as friends before we started dating so we're pretty comfortable with each other, but not in terms of talking about sex or admitting how we feel sexually towards each other. Although My boyfriend gives hints or jokes about touching my boobs or seeing my body but I just pretend it's a joke. I grew up in a very conservative family so it's a no-no for me for sure to have sex. Maybe me in a bra or something I would be willing, but I know that somehow it's wrong.

Sometimes, though, I get turned on when I'm with him and I want to feel him touching me. Sometimes I even imagine having sex with him. I'm pretty sure he gets turned on with me since he gets erections and stuff.

So how far is too far? I do not want to be tempted to have sex, but sometimes I just yearn for touch even when we cuddle and stuff, I just want it to be more. Seriously, all we do is cuddle and kiss each other in the cheek. Very PG.
But yeah, I yearn for more. I'm just scared he might lose interest in me if I let him touch me like in the boobs or what we normally do. I do not want him to think I'm a slut too. I do not want him to objectify me.

Is it possible to let him touch me without my boyfriend viewing me as an object? What do you think is too far? And no, I am really committed to remain a virgin til I'm married.
2
1