+1 y

First time friends with benefits and I feel betrayed. Please help me?

I've beeen talking to this guy. Lets call him John. We been talking for a solid month now. We both are kinda alike, and we enjoy each others time. He isn't rude to m at all. he's very kind. he's 23 im 19. He use to. live on my town but doesn't know any of my 2013 class. He now lives in another town. SO my dilemma: we both aren't ready to be in a relationship. So instead we agreed to be friends with benefits . BUT we both bact like a couple. We see each other like 2x a wk, mess around, always texting each other. We love eacb others company. We both opened up to each other the first few wks and told each other secrets etc. LIKE people who hurt us.
(So back im HS I was one of those. popular girls. But I was included in every click, I was a. sweet kind hearted music geek who just so happened to be popular. There was this girl named Ann who always called me a hoe, slut etc etc. But I NEVER was. I had 1 bf all through hs. She was jealous & blackmailed me in everyway possible, tried to humiliate me any chance she got. Sexual harassment or something basic like what I wore. She would also find ways to make me lose any leadership position I had. Like team captain etc)
John just made a Twitter and I was scrolling through the home page and I saw he just randomly decided to add Ann and talk to her! This girl hurt me and made my life miserable. I told him, before we had any social network, that if you ever come across Ann. Please just stay away. Its my first time doing friends with benefits too, im nit proud of it but I dont feel like being alonw righr now. And I really dont want Ann to come back into my life again. When I told him ( through text) he gave me a huge attitude and I felt so betrayed. I feel like he told her everything. What should I do? Sorry for super long message
Updates:
+1 y
We are friends with benefits cuz we are working on a relationship right now just not publicly yet. I don't know if friends with benefits is event he right term. Either way. We fixed it and are both happy. Thank you
First time friends with benefits and I feel betrayed. Please help me?
Add Opinion