+1 y

Why would a guy your dating say he wants something more in the future, but then go a bit quiet once you finally have sex with him?

I don't get why this guy I'm dating would say nice things to me, take me out on nice dates, publicly hold my hand, tell me he's told his friends about me, introduce me to one of him friends, calls me after he goes on a night out and say he may want something more in the future, but once we finally have sex after a few dates goes quiet. I can understand if he was blatant from the start and made it obvious that he wasn't wanting anything serious, but why build my hopes up and then be distance once I've actually slept with him, knowing that I'm going to be even more emotionally involved with him. He did however text me once I got home after that night and call me the following day but when I text him back he takes ages to reply (even though he did take ages to reply before we had sex) I just don't understand why he's gone even more quiet if he makes out he's so bothered about me. I wouldn't even say the sex we had was bad! When he last text me he did say "sorry I'm so shit at replying back you must be fed up with me lol xxxxxx" Has he just used me? Or am I overeating and should I just be patient?
Why would a guy your dating say he wants something more in the future, but then go a bit quiet once you finally have sex with him?
Add Opinion